Saturday, January 21, 2012

There's A Doings Transpiring....


(T-shirt available from the fine folks at T-shirt Bordello)

Over at Son Of Danse Macabre I finally finished the Modern American Horror Film: Subtext And Text chapter. Whoo Hoo! That means there's only two chapters left to go in Son Of Danse Macabre.... Two Chapters that come to think of it, will be just as long as that last monster.... woo hoo...

Well time to get cracking. We're halfway through the eighties at this point, with a twofer covering two of my absolute favorite ridiculous slasher films, The Burning and Friday The 13th Part 2. And if the posts get you in the mood remember that friends at T-Shirt Bordello have the best eighties horror gear around. 

1 comment:

Anthony R. said...

I know I don't drop comments much these days, but I want to say I've really enjoyed the last few weeks of SoDM in particular, so don't lose hope! The end is in sight!

Also, kudos on the this post's title.