Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Things That Definitely Don't Suck...




A couple of things I want to mention, first, in an ongoing attempt to make me believe the universe is actually messing with me, I was reviewed by Famous Monsters Of Filmland. Yes, that one. No I'm not totally freaking out or anything.

If you are filled by that review with a desire to read Son Of Danse Macabre I can understand the impulse. As always it's available on Amazon and through Barnes And Noble.

Also for the second year in a row, I have been invited to participate in the prestigious Muriel Awards.


The Muriels are a collective of some of the finest bloggers on the web, ring led by Paul Clark and Steve Carlson, who spend a hell of a lot of selfless time putting all this together. My hats off to them and as always I'm honored to be included. 

No comments: